Art Contest for Fannatiku Fest 2011
« previous entry | next entry »
Nov. 26th, 2010 | 05:26 pm
music: Silence (Bleh)
Fannatiku Fest 2011 has got dates, and we're beginning preparations already.
This year we're trying something a little new for our 5th year anniversary! That's right, 5 years! Right anyway, here is what we're doing. Mascot Art contest. I've had a bunch of people interested, and we've decided to go ahead and do it!
Here are the rules:
1. We are allowing you to do your own variations of our two mascots "Roni" and "Rufus". You can put them in any outfit you want as long as it is clearly them.
Here is Roni:
And here is Rufus:
2. You can only submit one of each, but you can also submit one of them together.
3. They can be colored, and we actually prefer them colored.
4. Please make sure they are at least 300 dpi.
5. They must be submitted by December 15th 2010 by Midnight.
6. Please send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll select three winners. One for each category. Roni, Rufus, and the two of them together.
Each winner will have their art used, on a badge, in the program, or for signage. AND they'll get a Full Weekend badge for free!
Now lets see those pictures!